Gabriel-Glas Austrian Crystal StandArt Edition
- All Purpose Wine Glass – The amazing and brilliant “One for All” crystal glass is perfectly shaped for all types of wine: white, red, sparkling, and dessert.
- Ideal Shape – The shape of the glasses brings out the flavors of each wine for maximum drinking pleasure. A broader diameter at the base of the bowl and the gentle conical shape is purposefully designed to open the wine’s aromas and drive the bouquet. The incredibly thin and chip resistant 66 mm laser-cut rim concentrates aromas.
- Seamless Lead-Free Crystal Construction – Made in Austria by highly skilled European craftsmen, the highest quality lead-free Austrian crystal. A single piece of molten crystal is blown into the signature shape of the bowl, the stem is pulled, and the footplate is formed, all without any joints, seams, or glues.
- Dishwasher Safe Crystal – EU tested. Lead-free Crystal wine glasses are guaranteed for brilliance and clarity after 1,000 dishwashing cycles. Polish glasses when damp and still steamy.
- Perfect Gift – The glass weighs 5.1 oz (145 g) with a bowl capacity of 16 fl oz which is ideal for 8 fl oz of wine. The glasses arrive protected in an attractive and sturdy gift box that is great for storage.
Why bother with a different glass for different varieties of wine when the “One for All” Gabriel-Glas is designed for every style of wine? Such is the contention of the renowned Swiss wine critic René Gabriel, the creative genius behind the Austrian-made Gabriel-Glas a perfectly shaped glass designed to highlight the bouquet of white, red, sparkling, and dessert wine.
The Gabriel-Glas, new to the American market, is the ideal shape to complement any wine. The broader base of the bowl of the glass is a “bouquet-driver.” The slightly conical design concentrates the aromas and delivers them to the consumer for “unbelievable wine enjoyment.” The Gabriel-Glas is elegant, sturdy, and dishwasher safe. And it’s a space-saver too.
What’s more important to the wine enthusiast: a cupboard full of glasses in all sizes and shapes or a good supply of the “One for All” Gabriel-Glas and cellar full of wine? Driven by a lifelong passion for wine, Austrian entrepreneur Siegfried Seidl and renowned wine critic René Gabriel have collaborated to create a glass of uncompromising quality, yet affordable. Gabriel-Glas is made of the highest quality lead-free crystal, produced near Salzburg, Austria.